Wednesday, October 28, 2009

MUD Creator redesign underway

I started Monday working on the re-write of the MUD Creator. I uploaded a new copy of the source to CodePlex SVN with all the source files deleted and slowly began commiting new files as I worked on them. The user interface will be re-designed from the ground up with the custom UI being trashed for a more traditional Windows UI. The editors will be seperated into seperate forms instead of having everything contained on a single form like the previous versions where. This should help make things a little easier to find and let me work on building a work flow through the menus.
I'll be spending today working on it, designing the UI and focusing on fleshing out a couple classes that I uploaded to SVN.


-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment