I spent last night getting doorways working in the Room Designer. I am much happier with how the progress is going using a seperate project for each editor. The Visual Designer concept was nice, but I spent two weeks messing with different GUI designs instead of coding. I decided to just shelve it for now and focus on building editors independently from each other.
Last night went well, I got installation and uninstallation of doors into rooms working, implemented plugin support into the room designer and began work on the design script editor. I'll touch on the plugin support and scripting in a different post, but it works pretty good at the moment.
All in all, the Room Designer is coming along smoothly. I'm hoping to have it finished by this weekend.
- Posted from my iPhone